Thursday, May 17, 2007

Alright- I just kind of slapped a friend of mine upside the head and said, "Get on with your blog!" so in the hopes of avoiding being a complete hypocrite, I figured I should do my part as well.

That being said, big things have happened in a year. Instead of going through everything, I'll just pick up where I am now. 5+ months pregnant. With a growing stomach, and a baby who kicks and moves a heck of a lot. A baby boy. And a husband who has described this whole pregnancy experience as "like jumping out of an airplane." I couldn't be happier, healthier, more comfortable in my newest state of being. And we are both super excited to meet our son.

I start a new job on Monday, working as the program coordinator for the department head in Chemistry, and life is just grand.

I'll see how this posts and I'll come back later for more.

-J

No comments: